Started in 2004, Route Mobile Limited is a tier-one application-to-peer (A2P) service, provider.
The company operates in 3 business verticals:
1. Enterprise: The Company provides a cloud-communication platform.
2. Mobile Operator: Services in this segment include SMS analytics, firewall, filtering, monetization, and hubbing solutions.
3. Business Process Outsourcing (BPO): The Company provides a range of BPO services.
1. Leading cloud communications service provider offering CPaaS.
2. Omnichannel Platform for easy campaign scheduling and reporting.
3. Easy to use the console to plan, deploy & monitor campaigns.
4. Global & Local customization expertise.
5. Consultative and Lean approach for better customer engagement.
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in Million)|
|Profit After Tax||269.34||691.02||545.32||466.77|
Route Mobile IPO Details
|IPO Date||Sep 9, 2020 – Sep 11, 2020|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||17,391,303 Eq Shares of ₹10|
(aggregating up to ₹600.00 Cr)
|Fresh Issue||[.] Eq Shares of ₹10|
(aggregating up to ₹240.00 Cr)
|Offer for Sale||[.] Eq Shares of ₹10|
(aggregating up to ₹360.00 Cr)
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹345 to ₹350 per equity share|
|Market Lot||40 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||40 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
Risks to Investors in Route Mobile IPO
- Operate in a highly evolving market.
- Greater dependency on 3rd parties mobile network operations.
- Revenues depend on a limited number of clients.
- Rely on 3rd party technology systems and infrastructure to provide services and solutions to clients.
- The risk from potential claims resulting from the client’s misuse of its platform to send unauthorized text messages in violation of TRAI regulations.