What documents do I need to open an account online?
You need the following documents to open a Zerodha Demat account online:
- Your PAN card
- Your Aadhaar (you may open your account through the offline route for those who do not wish to use your Aadhaar particulars)
- To finish the e-Sign process, you’ll have to authenticate it with an OTP. So, ensure you have the mobile number linked to your Aadhaar . If not, you won’t be able to finish the method. If the number linked to your Aadhaar is inactive, or for those who don’t have any number linked, then you may go to your nearest Aadhaar Seva Kendra to get it up to date.
- Cancelled cheque/Bank statement to link your bank account – In case your cheque is just not personalised then the bank statement you add ought to have each the IFSC and MICR code printed on it. If not then your application shall be rejected.
- A photograph or scanned copy of your signature proof shall be required to be uploaded.
- Earnings proof – It’s obligatory to submit revenue proof for those who want to trade in Futures and options – Equity, Commodity, and Currency. You may submit any one of the below documents:
a. Form-16b. Income Tax Return Acknowledgments. 6-month Bank statements. Newest wage slip. Demat holding statement, or Networth certificates from a CA.
Notice: The paperwork talked about are for a Resident Individual Account
Step 1: Please fill below Primary Details
Enter your Full title ( as per your Pan Card ), Mobile No, E mail Id.
FILL BASIC DETAILS
Step 2: Set your New Password
When you submitted the main points click on the link and Set your New Password.
As soon as your particulars are entered you’ll obtain a name from Zerodha Consultant. He’ll fix an appointment with you as per your appropriate time and he’ll acquire all paperwork and form signed by you. Your account shall be on-line in 3-Four working days.
If you wish to Open an Account On-line – do it your self-account without the assistance of anyone.
Click Here – Forget Password
You’ll obtain a new password in your registered email id. Click on that link and set a new password.
Step 3: Enter Pan Card Number & DOB
Enter Pan Card Number &DOB ( Date of Birth Details )with the help of that, it may fetch the particulars that are you KRA register or not?
Step 4: Pay Account Opening Fees
Pay account opening fees using Net banking or Debit / Credit Card
Equity – 300 Rs
Commodity – 200 Rs
Step 5: Create Digilocker
If you’re not registered with KRA or for those who are already registered with KRA, they may be redirected on to Zerodha Account Opening Process form Details.
If you’re not KRA registered then you must create a Digi locker account
Enter your Aadhar Card Number you’ll obtain an OTP within your mobile which is register with Aadhar Card
Step 6: Fill your KYC Particulars
- Primary Bank Particulars
- Mother name
- Father name
- Marital Status
- Trading Exp
As soon as your Digilocker process is accomplished you’ll be redirected right here. Fill your KYC particulars and Primary Background information
Step 7: Add your Documents
Which is required for the account opening process
- Cancel Chq
- Bank Statement
- Income Proof
- Signature Copy
- If KRA not accomplished then required original Pancard copy
Step 8: E-Sign with the help of Aadhar Number
Time to E-Sign with the help of Aadhar number: you’ll obtain OTP in your Aadhar Linked Mobile no. and E mail id.
Step 9: Obtain your CLIENT-ID and Password
You’ll obtain the fully filled application form and different particulars in your registered email address. Subsequently, you’ll obtain your CLIENT-ID and Password after a day of registration with the directions on easy methods to log in.
In the same email, you’ll obtain paperwork on the Power of Attorney (POA) and nomination (in case you wish to make a nominee in your account). That you must take the printout of the paperwork, fill it out, and ship it to the Zerodha Address.
Zerodha Demat Account Costs
|Demat Account Costs|
|Account Opening Costs||Rs.300|
|Demat AMC||Rs.300 per Annum|