|Top 10 Credit Cards||Annual Charge||Best Suited For||Minimal Income Required#|
|The American Express Membership Rewards® Credit Card||Rs. 1,000*||Rewards||Rs. 40,000 p.m. for candidates under 32 years of age; Rs. 50,000 p.m. for others|
|Simply CLICK SBI Card||Rs. 499*||On-line Purchasing||Rs. 20,000 p.m.|
|Citi PremierMiles Credit Card||Rs. 3,000*||Air Miles||Rs. 25,000 p.m.|
|IndianOil Citibank® Platinum Credit Card||Rs. 1,000*||Fuel||Rs. 25,000 p.m.|
|SBI Card Elite||Rs. 4,999*||Journey and Movies||Rs. 60,000 p.m.|
|HSBC Cashback Credit Card||Nil||Purchasing||Rs. 4,00,000 p.a.|
|Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card||Rs. 750||Purchasing and Cashback||Rs. 55,000 p.m.|
|HDFC Regalia Credit Card||Rs. 2,500||Travel and Dining||Rs. 90,000 p.m.|
|Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card||Nil||Purchasing||Communicated on the time of sourcing|
|YES FIRST Preferred Credit Card||Nil||Premium Life-style||Rs. 1,20,000 p.m.|
#Income shown is just for salaried candidates; income eligibility might differ for self-employed candidates based mostly on the card issuer’s terms.
Discovering the most effective credit card in India could be tough as nearly all main banks offer a number of credit cards that include various options and advantages. Some cards are made for purchasing and therefore they arrive with a superb rewards program whereas there are different cards which might be loaded with travel privileges. For a person, it could be tough to choose the precise bank card from a plethora of choices available. So, to make the choice simpler, right here we’ve got listed the highest 10 greatest credit cards in India which may be helpful for you.
1) The American Express Membership Rewards® Credit Card
Coming from the home of American Express, the Membership Rewards® credit card (MRCC) is right for individuals who need their each spend to be rewarded with redeemable factors generously. Undoubtedly, MRCC is likely one of the greatest credit cards in India that makes spending rewarding for its customers.
Annual Charge: Rs. 1,000 + GST
Renewal Charge: Rs. 4,500 + GST (waived off on spending Rs. 1.5 Lakh or extra and 50% waived off on spending between Rs. 90,000 and Rs, 1,49,999)
Minimal Revenue Required: Rs. 40,000 p.m. for candidates under 32 years of age; Rs. 50,000 p.m. for others
- Get 4,000 bonus Membership Reward Points as a welcome gift
- Earn 1,000 bonus Membership Reward Points on making Four transactions of Rs. 1,000 or extra each month
- On cost of annual membership fee in the second year, earn 5,000 bonus MR Points
- Earn 1 MR point for each Rs. 50 spent on the card throughout all categories except fuel, utilities, insurance coverage and cash advance
- Redeem your rewards from the 18 Karat and 24 Karat Gold Collection program by American Express
- Avail as much as 20% discount at select eating places in India
- Get pleasure from different advantages like zero lost card liability, emergency card replacement and two add-on cards at no further price
Examine Free Credit score Rating before applying for credit cards Check Now
2)Simply CLICK SBI Card
If you wish to make most profit out of your on-line spends then SimplyCLICK SBI Card is likely one of the greatest cards that you may go for. It offers you as much as 10X reward points together with low cost offers in your on-line spends, which makes it best suited for shopaholics.
Annual Charge: Rs. 499 + GST
Renewal Charge: Rs. 499 + GST
Minimal Income Required: Rs. 20,000 monthly
- Get Rs. 500 gift voucher as the welcome gift
- Earn 1 Reward Point on each Rs. 100 spent on the card
- Get 5X Rewards on all on-line spends and 10X Rewards on making on-line spends with unique partners of SBI Card
- Enjoy 1% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel transactions worth Rs. 500 to Rs. 3,000 subject to a maximum waiver of Rs. 100 per billing cycle
- Spend Rs. 1 Lakh in a 12 months and get the annual fee of Rs. 499 reversed
- Take benefit of the contactless feature and make payment by simply waving the card in front of a POS terminal
3)Citi PremierMiles Credit Card
Those who don’t mind shelling some money on their credit card payment in exchange for unique travel advantages like air miles on each spend, lounge entry, reductions and different journey offers can apply for Citi PremierMiles Credit Card which is likely one of the high credit cards in India for travel.
Annual Charge: Rs. 3,000 + GST
Renewal Charge: Rs. 3,000 + GST
Minimal Income Required: Rs. 25,000 monthly
- Spend Rs. 1,000 or extra inside 60 days of card issuance and get 10,000 Bonus Miles
- Get further 3,000 Miles on card renewal
- Earn Four Miles for each Rs. 100 spent throughout all categories
- Earn 10 Miles for each Rs. 100 on transactions made with any airline in the world
- The accumulated air miles never expire
- Get complimentary entry to airport lounges in India and throughout the globe
- Transfer Miles to the Frequent Flyer Programs of various airline companions in 2:1 ratio
4)IndianOil Citi® Platinum Credit Card
In case you are concerned about the rising fuel prices and are on a energetic lookout for tactics to avoid wasting bucks on it, then IndianOil Citibank Platinum Credit Card is what you should take into account. This card options in top 10 bank cards in 2020 and comes with a number of different advantages as well that you can find out below.
Annual Charge: Rs. 1,000 + GST
Renewal Charge: Rs. 1,000 + GST (waived off on spending Rs. 30,000 or extra)
Minimal Income Required: Rs. 25,000 monthly
- Get up to 71 litres of free fuel yearly within the type of fuel surcharge waiver and turbo points
- Earn Four Turbo Points on each Rs. 150 spent on approved Indian Oil Retail Shops throughout the nation
- Get 2 Turbo Points per Rs. 150 on grocery and grocery store spends and 1 Turbo Point on all different spends
- Accumulated Turbo Points never expire
- Avail the unique concierge service by Citi Bank by which you will get varied kinds of help on a call
- Make payments by waving the card in entrance of a POS as it is a contactless card
- Enjoy as much as 15% off on dining spends at partner eating places of Citi Bank
5)SBI Card Elite
SBI Card Elite is an ideal companion to your elite life-style because it comes with unique shopping vouchers from some premium manufacturers as welcome gift along with film tickets benefit, accelerated reward factors, complimentary lounge visits, club Vistara membership and extra. Some advantages of this top credit card for 2020 are as follows:
Annual Charge: Rs. 4,999 + GST
Renewal Charge: Rs. 4,999 + GST
Minimal Income Required: Rs. 60,000 monthly
- Get welcome e-gift voucher price Rs. 5,000 from Yatra, Bata/Hush Puppies, Pantaloons, Shoppers Stop and Marks & Spencer
- Get free film ticket worth Rs. 6,000 in a 12 months in the form of Rs. 250 vouchers in a month
- On reaching annual spends of Rs. Three Lakh and Four Lakh, get 10,000 bonus reward points
- Earn 2 Reward Points per Rs. 100 on all classes except fuel
- Accelerate your reward earnings 5 times when utilizing the bank card for grocery, eating and departmental store purchases
- Get entry to over 1,000 airport lounges throughout the globe with a complimentary Priority Pass Membership
- Get 6 complimentary worldwide airport lounge visits in a 12 months subject to most 2 visits per quarter and a couple of complimentary domestic lounge visits
- Enjoy complimentary Club Vistara Membership
6)HSBC Cashback Credit Card
In case you are a shopping freak and prefer to make purchases every now and then, it’s best to get a purchasing credit card that provides both discounts or offers cashback. HSBC Cashback credit card is one such card that provides cashback on all of your purchases. Allow us to take a look at a few of the features of this credit card:
Joining Charge: Nil
Renewal Charge: Rs. 750 + GST (Waived off on spending Rs. 1 Lakh in the previous year)
Minimal Income Required: Rs. 4,00,000 each year
- 2 domestic or international airport lounge entry or 2 airport meal vouchers worth Rs. 400 each and Swiggy voucher of Rs. 250 as welcome benefits
- 1.5% cashback on all on-line spends besides wallet transactions
- 1% cashback on all different spends
- Zero joining fee
- Cashback can also be relevant on EMIs (Equated Monthly Instalments)
- As much as 15% low cost on eating at partner restaurants
- Choice to pay credit card dues in EMIs on balance transfer, Cash-on-EMI, Loan-on-phone, etc.
- Partner offers from time to time on Big Basket, Amazon Pantry, MakeMyTrip, etc.
- Zero lost card liability, emergency card replacement, international card access, cash advance, etc.
7)Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card
Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium credit card is designed particularly for individuals who prefer to get one thing in return every time. You get cashback and rewards on all spends. That is a type of cards that provide cashback on fuel spends as well. Let us know extra about this card under:
Annual Charge: Rs. 750 + GST
Renewal Charge: Rs. 750 + GST
Minimal Revenue Required: Rs. 55,000 monthly
- 5% cashback on fuel spends, telephone recharges and utility bill payments
- 1 Reward point on all different spends of Rs. 150
- Complimentary Priority Pass Membership
- Offers and discounts on purchasing, journey reserving, dining, etc. under Standard Chartered Good Life programme
- Standard Chartered 360° Rewards Program for rewards redemption
- Credit card balance transfer as much as Rs. 5 Lakh from different cards at lower rate of interest
- Lifetime free add-on bank cards for family (spouse, children above 18 years of age, siblings and parents)
8)HDFC Regalia Credit Card
In case you are searching for a bank card that provides one thing for each category, HDFC Regalia must be your first selection. It offers discounts on dining, offers on journey, has a superb rewards program and a complete safety plan. Let us discover out extra about HDFC Regalia credit card:
Annual Charge: Rs. 2,500 + GST
Renewal Charge: Rs. 2,500 + GST (waived off on spending Rs. Three Lakh in the previous calendar year)
Minimal Revenue Required: Rs. 90,000 monthly
- Zomato Gold Membership for a 12 months on spending Rs. 75,000 within first Three months of issuance of the credit card
- 2,500 Reward Points on payment of the joining fee and renewal fee yearly
- 12 complimentary home airport lounge entry each calendar 12 months
- As much as 12 worldwide lounge entry yearly for self and add-on member under Priority Pass Membership that may be activated on doing Four retail transactions
- 24×7 travel concierge service for reserving, journey, late-night deliveries, etc.
- Priority dining facility under Good Meals Trail eating program at top eating places throughout the nation
- Four Reward Points each Rs. 150 spent on all retail spends including utility payments, insurance coverage, schooling, hire, etc.
- 10,000 Reward Factors on spending Rs. 5 Lakh on the card and extra 5,000 points on reaching the milestone spends of Rs. Eight Lakh
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 5,000 at all petrol pumps within the nation
- Rewards redemption on flight and hotel booking, vouchers, gifts and merchandise, etc. with 70% redemption of ticket fare for flight and hotel
- Air accidental death cover of Rs. 1 crore
- Emergency abroad hospitalization cover of as much as Rs. 15 Lakh
Examine Free Credit score Score before applying for bank cards Check Now
9)Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card
If you shop at Amazon regularly then Amazon Pay ICICI bank card is made particularly for you. You get large discount on purchases and get cashback as well. Aside from Amazon purchases, you get cashback on different spends as well. The perfect thing about this bank card is that you simply get all these advantages free of cost as there is no joining fee or renewal payment on this card. Under-mentioned are the details of this bank card:
Annual Charge: Nil
Renewal Charge: Nil
- 5% cashback on all purchases at Amazon for Amazon Prime prospects along with existing offers
- 3% cashback on all purchases for Non-prime prospects
- 2% cashback on purchases at Amazon partners and gift card purchases
- 2% Reward Points on recharges, invoice payments, etc.
- 1% cashback on all different purchases
- 1% gas surcharge waiver on all petrol pumps throughout India
- 1 Reward Level = 1 Rupee
- No price EMI on all purchases above Rs. 3,000 for Three or 6 months
- Further cashback for Prime in addition to non-Prime members as Amazon Pay steadiness
- Reward factors are routinely transformed into Amazon Pay balance and credited to the Amazon account as Amazon Pay balance
10)YES FIRST Preferred Credit Card
YES FIRST Preferred Credit Card is a premium card well-suited to the wants of frequent travellers and shoppers. The card additionally affords beneficiant rewards with each buy which may later be redeemed to get vouchers, merchandise or Intermiles. Listed below are some key highlights of this YES Bank credit card:
Annual Charge: Nil
Renewal Charge: Nil
Minimal Revenue Required: Rs. 1,20,000 monthly
- Welcome present of 10,000 reward points on making the primary purchase within 90 days of card activation
- Get renewal profit of 7,500 reward points yearly on the payment of renewal fee
- Earn Four reward points per Rs. 100 throughout all categories
- Earn 2X rewards on Travel Agencies & Tour Operators, Domestic Airways and Eating
- Redeem rewards to purchase merchandise from an unique catalogue or to book flight/resort/film tickets from YES Bank’s dedicated web site (1 Reward Point = Re. 0.25)
- Covert reward factors into Intermiles in 4:1 ratio
- Get unique golf advantages underneath Mastercard World Golf Programme; get waiver of three green fees at choose golf courses and 1 complimentary lesson monthly
- Enjoy complimentary Priority Pass Membership together with Four free visits in a year
- Avail devoted concierge service and automobile assistance by way of YES ASSIST
- Enjoy a preferential overseas change markup payment of 1.75% solely
- Enjoy 25% off on film ticket booked by BookMyShow
- Get complimentary insurance coverage covers together with life cover, medical insurance coverage and the credit score shield cover
Get Free Credit score Report with monthly updates. Check Now
Easy methods to Select the Best Credit Card for You?
Once you begin your search for the most effective credit card in India, you’ll come throughout a number of top bank cards with several types of options. With so many choices at hand, it’s straightforward to get confused.
You should at all times search for a bank card that matches your spending habits. Broadly, there are 5 steps to picking the most effective bank card for you. These steps are:
- Know the aim of getting a credit card
You should determine the necessity so that you can get a credit card. Majorly, there are three explanation why folks would want a credit card- to construct credit score from scratch, to get a better credit score restrict to have the ability to increase purchases and to avail offers throughout varied spending classes. The perfect credit card for you’d be the one which matches your want.
- Understand your eligibility for credit cards
When you clearly know why you desire a bank card, it’s best to then understand your personal credit score profile and which bank cards you might be eligible for. For instance, you may want a credit card that provides thrilling travel advantages however your revenue could also be low for the card. So, you will need to be sure that the card you apply for has good chances of approval. At Paisabazaar, you get credit card solutions based mostly in your credit score profile and income.
- Shortlist Credit Cards
Primarily based in your eligibility, you possibly can shortlist just a few bank cards. It will slim down your seek for the precise card. To shortlist the cards, you possibly can ask your self some primary questions like whether or not you possibly can afford its annual payment or whether or not it matches your core wants.
- Decide one that provides the best worth
From the shortlisted bank cards, decide one that provides you the very best worth overall. Take a futuristic method right here. Ask your self whether or not you want to use this card 5 years down the road. See if the bank offers an option to upgrade to a different card later.
- Choose apply
You can either directly apply by the bank’s web site or by a 3rd party web site. With the latter, you get the choice of evaluating the cards from totally different banks to seek out the most effective bank card for you.
Which bank credit card is the most effective in India?
Among the hottest banks providing bank cards in India are HDFC, SBI Card, ICICI, Amex, Axis, Citibank, Commonplace Chartered Financial institution and Kotak Mahindra Financial institution. Nonetheless, the most effective bank card for you’d be the one which matches your wants. To make your search simpler for you, we’ve got listed a few of the greatest and hottest playing cards in India above.
Which bank card is greatest for on-line purchasing in India?
Among the greatest bank cards for on-line purchasing in India are SBI Simply Click Credit Card, HDFC Moneyback Credit Card, Axis Bank Neo Credit Card and ICICI Amazon Credit Card.
Do all greatest bank cards in India cost high annual payment?
No. There are some bank cards with best offers in India which might be both free for lifetime or cost a minimal annual payment. A number of examples embrace HDFC Moneyback, HSBC Platinum, ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card and Citi Cashback Credit Card.
Which bank card in India has the most effective rewards program?
Virtually all bank cards in India supply reward points with each buy. However some bank cards supply larger reward points with sure purchases they usually have a number of redemption options.
Which bank card in India is greatest for travel?
Quite a lot of banks offer travel credit cards in India with advantages like complimentary airport lounge entry, air tickets, additional rewards, air miles and extra. Some good travel bank cards are HDFC Regalia Credit Card, Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card, Citi PremierMiles Credit Card and American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card.